Excellent advice from Stanford. Only 12 slides. Read. Weep. Or rejoice. I guess it depends on what you’re doing!
- What am I doing here? -- Walking a line between how the private sector and public health influence people. -- What happens when we bring the two together?
Get Posts in a Reader
More aboutadvocacy animal behavior barriers behavior-based compliance business processes challenging conventional thinking consumer advertising consumer marketing employers engineering exchange federal government formative research fun theory going upstream health promotion human nature injury prevention lightbulb moments lobbying Marketing measurable results media movies moving the needle/making a difference peer influence plans and planning policy public health relationships Rework risk perception safety culture social marketing social media social norms speeding state laws statistics stories Switch The Blind Side traffic safety Weight loss
- What does behavior change have to do with True Blood?
- Laughing Out Loud at LOL Story
- You Can’t Ignore Zombies
- The Social Animal
- Social Norms via Social Media
- Living in a Glass House
- The Problem Isn’t Just Your Government; It’s You
- Top 10 Mistakes in Behavior Change
- Wellness ‘n Whiskas ‘n an Epiphany
- True Influence for Behavior Change
- Changing men’s gift giving behavior
- Wanna have FUN?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.